Why the SUG Loyalty Rewards Program?
- You already know that SUG provides competitive markets for the placement of specialty insurance products, with a focus on helping you grow your book of specialty business. We also provide an unsurpassed level of personal service and state of the art technology which allows you to easily place business and provide for your customer’s needs. This rewards program is our way to thank you for your focus on continuing to grow our business together.
- It’s Easy to Earn MORE! Enrollment and redemption submissions take less than a minute.
- All licensed producers of retail agencies with an agency agreement with SUG are eligible and can participate in the program.
- To register as a first time user or to redeem rewards, log in to SSO here.
Rewards Payment and Delivery
- Rewards can be reported up to 60 days after the effective date of coverage
- Payments are earned for writing policies for any SUG-offered product. Additional incentives can also be earned by taking advantage of quarterly or other periodic incentives.
- Registered program participants will have a Specialty Underwriters Group Visa Prepaid Card issued in your name. The card will be funded every time a qualifying application is received, or other incentive action taken, and reported to us.
- Payment Schedule: Orders will be submitted 3 times per month: 10th, 20th & 30th (or within one business day to coincide with office hours). Funds are typically available within 3-4 business days of orders.
- Please retain your card as it will be reloaded in accordance with the payment schedule listed above.
- The Specialty Underwriters Group Visa Prepaid Card may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The card may not be used at any merchant, including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. The Specialty Underwriters Group Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
- Program does not allow for ATM / Cash access.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your new or replacement card. Rewards can be redeemed immediately upon enrollment and do not require card-in-hand.
- New cards will be mailed near the expiration date displayed on cars. Cards will be automatically ordered for all participants with activity over the previous 12-month calendar period. If your card has been inactive for more than 12 months, please follow the new enrollment procedures.
- Please contact us at 1-800-844-1815 if you lost or need a replacement card.
If you have questions about the SUG Premium Points Rewards Program, please contact our office or contact the program administrator, Claire Otis, at email@example.com.